How can we help you?
How are we looking after our team?
· Training for everyone on hygiene standards
· Regular health questionnaires and screening
· Job-specific training for enhanced cleaning standards and/or food hygiene
· Clear guidance on taking time off when feeling unwell
· Provision of PPE consistent with job roles, where required
How are we looking after the safety of guests?
· E-guest communications (no printed materials in bedroom)
· Hand sanitiser stations in key locations
· Independent accreditation of our cleaning and safety standards by Quality in Tourism to ensure that the hotel is a Covid Safe operation
What are our revised cleaning standards?
· Thorough deep clean and sanitisation before hotel reopened
· Use of globally recognised chemicals by Diversey for cleaning and sanitisation
· Increased time allotted for room cleaning to enable a deeper level of cleaning
· Revised team training to educate staff on the new standards required
· Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in public areas including touch points such as lift controls, door handles etc
· Increased cleaning regimes back of house
· Use of appropriate PPE, which is changed regularly, for housekeeping team members
What are our dining options?
The hotel offers a menu of all your favourite dishes in The Neighbourhood Kitchen, Bar & Garden for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner and delicious cocktails and drinks at the bar.
· Mondays and Tuesdays The Neighbourhood is open for breakfast and then from 5pm-11pm
· The rest of the week The Neighbourhood is open for breakfast and then 12pm-11pm
We also offer room service so you can dine from the comfort of your room.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is available from 3.00pm, check-out is by 11.00am.
Can I have an early check-in?
Your room will be ready from 3.00pm. If you need your room earlier in the day, this can be arranged, subject to availability, by either booking at the time of reservation or booking the day before arrival. You will be asked if you would like an early check-in option on our pre-arrival email.
Can I have a later check-out?
You must check-out by 11.00am. If you need to stay a little longer in the day, this can be arranged, subject to availability, by either booking at the time of reservation or booking the day before arrival. You will be asked if you would like a late check-in option on our pre-arrival email.
Is there parking at the Hotel?
Yes, we have 26 car parking spaces which are available on a first come basis at a charge of £10.00per night.
Can I reserve a parking space?
We are sorry but our limited car parking means we cannot reserve car parking spaces.
When will my credit card be charged?
If you book an advanced purchase rate your card will be charged at the time of booking, otherwise, upon check in, our reception team will pre-authorise your credit card. Nothing will be charged until your departure. The amount sought for the guarantee will be to cover the cost for your stay plus £40 per night for incidental charges.
Upon your departure your credit card will then be charged for the full amount of your stay. Please be advised, should you wish to settle your account by an alternative payment method, although we send instruction to cancel to your bank, the initial pre-authorisation funds will be held on your card by your bank for up to 7 days. This is outside of the hotel’s control, and is a process adhered to by the bank which issues your card.
If you do not wish to use a credit card, we also accept debit cards however please note that the full amount to cover the cost of your stay plus £40 per night for incidentals will be charged at arrival stage. Any funds that are not used by the end of your stay will be refunded on departure.
Is the hotel child-friendly?
Yes, we have high chairs, complimentary use of baby cots in our bedrooms and we can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2children in our family rooms. We also have some rooms which are inter-connecting of a double room to a twin-bedded room, ideal for families.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you book a discounted advanced purchase rate the reservation must be paid in full at time of booking and is normally non-refundable for changes or cancellations. However, to give you confidence to start travelling again, we will refund advance purchase reservations which are cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival until the 30 September 2020. For all other flexible bookings, cancellations will be accepted without charge by 12 noon day prior to your stay. Any deposits already paid will be lost. Separate terms apply for bookings of 5 rooms and over.
How do I get to the hotel by public transport?
Is there a hairdryer in the room?
Yes, there are hairdryers in all of our guest bedrooms.
Is there an iron & board in the room?
Most of our bedrooms have irons & boards, however if you do require an iron & iron board you can contact reception and they will arrange this for you.
Is the hotel wheelchair-accessible?
Yes, we have wheelchair access from the car park into our bar and from the bar you can access the ground floor reception and all floors by lift. We have ground floor bedrooms for guests with mobility difficulties.
Can I bring my pet to the hotel?
Yes, we allow pets at The Bruntsfield
Still can find the answer to your Questions? Contact Us.